Ife Fabric Blue
ife (Yoruba): Love
Brighten up your home with the blue Ife fabric from London textile designer Eva Sonaike’s Kano collection.
With its light blue batik base and blue and orange geometrical pattern, the Ife fabric will spread love and positive energy in any setting.
All our interior fabrics are digitally printed and come in 100% Cotton Half Panama (suitable for upholstery) or Twill (suitable for blinds and curtaining), as well as in our waterproof and UV-protected 100% Polyester Twill.
• 100% cotton (Half Panama & Twill), 100% Polyester (Outdoor Twill, Crib 5), • 88% cotton/12% polyester (Velvet)
• All our fabrics are digitally printed in the UK
• Usage - Upholstery and drapery
• Made to complement our wallpaper, cushions and furnishings
• Dry clean recommended
• Rub test - 40,000 (Half Panama Cotton), 50,000 Outdoor Twill
• Rub Test - 40,000 (Velvet)
All our fabric is digitally printed in the United Kingdom and may contain irregularities inherent to the digital process. No guarantee against dye lot variation. To fully appreciate how our luxury fabrics will work in your home, we always recommend ordering samples to see the true colour and scale, before placing your order of metres. Our sample swatches are intended as a colour and texture sample only and may not show the full design. There is a chance of a small shrinkage when printing onto naturally formed cotton, it is due to the nature of the cotton and out of our control.