Ayo Fabric Yellow
ayo (Yoruba): Joy
The striking Ayo fabric from London textile designer Eva Sonaike’s Kano collection features a circular design that represents joy and movement. Ayo celebrates the ornate designs of Hausa architecture from northern Nigeria with its yellow batik base and black and blue intricate details.
All our interior fabrics are digitally printed and come in 100% Cotton Half Panama (suitable for upholstery) or Twill (suitable for blinds and curtaining), as well as in our waterproof and UV-protected 100% Polyester Twill.
• 100% cotton (Half Panama & Twill), 100% Polyester (Outdoor Twill, Crib 5)
• 88% cotton/12% polyester (Velvet)
• All our fabrics are digitally printed in the UK
• Usage - Upholstery and drapery
• Made to complement our wallpaper, cushions and furnishings
• Dry clean recommended
• Rub test - 40,000 (Half Panama Cotton), 50,000 Outdoor Twill
• Rub Test - 40,000 (Velvet)
All our fabric is digitally printed in the United Kingdom and may contain irregularities inherent to the digital process. No guarantee against dye lot variation. To fully appreciate how our luxury fabrics will work in your home, we always recommend ordering samples to see the true colour and scale, before placing your order of metres. Our sample swatches are intended as a colour and texture sample only and may not show the full design. There is a chance of a small shrinkage when printing onto naturally formed cotton, it is due to the nature of the cotton and out of our control.