Alafia Fabric Green
alafia (Yoruba): Peace
The green Alafia fabric from London textile designer Eva Sonaike’s Kano collection features a vibrant green geometric design with purple details. The inspiration for the design derives from the intricate decorations of Hausa buildings in Northern Nigeria’s largest city Kano.
The Kano collection celebrates an African cultural heritage, whilst injecting interiors with its unique design and bold colours.
All our interior fabrics are digitally printed and come in 100% Cotton Half Panama (suitable for upholstery) or Twill (suitable for blinds and curtaining), as well as in our waterproof and UV-protected 100% Polyester Twill.
• 100% cotton (Half Panama & Twill), 100% Polyester (Outdoor Twill, Crib 5),
• 88% cotton/12% polyester (Velvet)
• All our fabrics are digitally printed in the UK
• Usage - Upholstery and drapery
• Made to complement our wallpaper, cushions and furnishings
• Dry clean recommended
• Rub test - 40,000 (Half Panama Cotton), 50,000 Outdoor Twill
• Rub Test - 40,000 (Velvet)
All our fabric is digitally printed in the United Kingdom and may contain irregularities inherent to the digital process. No guarantee against dye lot variation. To fully appreciate how our luxury fabrics will work in your home, we always recommend ordering samples to see the true colour and scale, before placing your order of metres. Our sample swatches are intended as a colour and texture sample only and may not show the full design. There is a chance of a small shrinkage when printing onto naturally formed cotton, it is due to the nature of the cotton and out of our control.